Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Back again

Wow, it's been some time since my last post here!

That's what having a baby will do for you. Amelia's just about two years old now, and keeping me quite busy!

I thought I'd make a quick post carrying on with the topic of the last one. Cambrian House is alive and well, and still working to help their community create and implement business ideas. It's well worth a look, and now you even get a share of stock in Cambrian House just for signing up for their community.

I've also started another blog called Online Opportunity, where I talk about how to make money online (or sometimes, how to not make money online). That's been a hobby of mine for years, so I figured I'd blog about it to help others who are just starting out.

I'll try to keep this blog updated, too.

No comments: