Monday, April 17, 2006

April Showers

Wow, I'm way behind on my blogging. The good news is that it isn't a sign of being less interested in blogging, but more a sign of being way too busy elsewhere. Or is that a bad sign?

We've been getting lots of rolling thunder and rain lately. We're glad to see our ten month old daughter doesn't mind the thunder. We both love that sort of weather, so it would have been strange if she didn't as well, but you never know. It's strange enough that she seems to like the sunny weather, which we don't.

Our semester at Muskingum is drawing to a close, so in a few more weeks I'll have more time than I know what to do with (yes, that's wishful thinking). My summer project list already has about a dozen tasks on it, and there are half a dozen more that will get added before too long. Building a tree house is the most fun task on the list (that's one I added myself).

To keep with the geeky flavor of the recent posts, here's a link to The Onion Router, http://tor.eff.org/, for those of you who value your privacy far more than most.

No comments: